Ramón Pons Mañosa, hereinafter “the OWNER” is the owner of the Website www.cabogataalmeria.com (hereinafter the “Website”), with registered office at: C \ Antonio Muñoz Zamora, 22, 7º 3ª – 04007 Almería (ALMERIA ).
The OWNER guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the User on the “Website” and, in compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection regulations, informs you that:
- All personal data provided to the OWNER will be treated by it in accordance with the rules of Protection of Personal Data and will be incorporated into the treatment USERS OF THE WEB PAGE, created and maintained under the responsibility of the COMPANY, which has been duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- The data is collected with the following purposes: Ensure the correct management of the services or products requested, and management, study and resolution of queries.
In the collection and processing of personal data, adequate security measures have been adopted to avoid loss, unauthorized access or manipulation of the same.
- The OWNER undertakes to protect the confidential information to which he has access. The OWNER will not use in any case the personal data that you put at your disposal to provide services to third parties other than those referred to in section b) of this document or, where appropriate, to achieve an own utility.
- The User may, at any time, exercise the rights of access, deletion (right to be forgotten), limitation of treatment, opposition, portability, right not to be subject to individualized decisions, as well as revocation of consent for any of the purposes before indicated, sending the OWNER a duly signed letter to our postal address, indicated above, clearly indicating the contact information, which must be accompanied by a photocopy of your DNI / NIF or document proving your identity.
- The User authorizes the automated processing of personal data provided in the terms indicated. To do this press the “SEND” button that is located after the data collection form.