How to get to Almeria?
How to get by plane?
Almería International Airport has daily flight connections with Barcelona, Madrid and Sevilla.
There are also regular flights to the following destinations:
- Palma de Mallorca
In summer season the offer is extended with the following domestic destinations, Oviedo, Bilbao, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Zaragoza. And international flights to Niederrhein, Amsterdam, Luxembourg, Stockholm, Bratislava, Kosice, Prague, Brno, Warsaw and Reykjavik.
From Almeria airport there is the possibility to take a taxi, hire a car or take the bus shuttle that links airport with the capital.
How to get Almeria by road
Distances to Almeria are:
- Granada --> 161 kilometers.
- Malaga --> 284 kilometers.
- Alicante --> 295 kilometers.
- Madrid --> 553 kilometers.
- Barcelona --> 828 kilometers.
Bus companies that link Almeria with major Spanish cities are:
- Alsa – Coaches from Barcelona, Madrid, Alicante, Murcia to Almeria.
- Ameraya – Coaches from Madrid to Almeria, Ejido, Roquetas.
- Autocares Bernardo – Bus shuttle from Almeria to San Jose.
How to get Almeria by train
Train services in Spain are operated for Renfe, check the timetables and prices on their website: www.renfe.es
Links for Almería public transport
Renfe- Almería Train Station Tel:+34 950 26 20 98
ALSA/ ENATCAR - Bus from Barcelona, Alicante, Murcia, Mojácar, Las Negras, Rodalquilar,...
Alsina Graells - Bus from Sevilla, Málaga, Jaén, ...
Ameraya - Bus from Madrid.
Autocares Bernardo - Routes Almeria province, incluiding San José, La Isleta del Moro, ...